- On the Website we use the so-called cookies, i.e. short text information, saved on a computer, phone, tablet or other user’s device. They can be read by our system as well as by systems belonging to other entities whose services we use.
- Cookies meet a lot of functions on the website, most often useful, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
- for ensuring security – cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorized use of the client’s panel. They are therefore used to protect the user’s personal data against unauthorized access;
- about the impact on the processes and efficiency of using the website – cookies are used to make the website work efficiently and to use the features available on it, which is possible, among other things, by remembering the settings between subsequent visits on the website. Thanks to them, you can efficiently navigate the website and individual subpages;
- about the state of the session – cookies often contain information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages are most often displayed. They also enable identification of errors displayed on some subpages. Cookies used to save the so-called “Session state” therefore helps to improve services and increase the comfort of browsing;
- for maintaining session status – if the client logs in to his panel, cookies allow the session to be sustained. This means that after changing to another subpage, you do not have to enter your login and password again, which contributes to the comfort of using the website;
- about creating statistics – cookies are used to analyze how users use the website (how many websites are open, how long they stay on that website, which content arouses the most interest, etc.). Thanks to this, we can constantly improve the website and adapt its operation to the preferences of users.